Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas is almost here!

Christmas is almost here and fellow bloggers I will not be blogging until the new year. My projects right now have been christmas music, school, having friends coming and going, a possible christmas party for our civil war reenacting group tomorrow, but there is possible chance of a foot of snow! So we are not sure if we will still have the party! ): I am disapointed to most likely not have it, but its for the better to keep everyone safe. I will post pictures from christmas, our friend's civil war wedding, christmas presents I have made, and more after the christmas holiday!
Here is my family last weekend on December 12th at the wedding of some friends of our from our civil war reenactmenting.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Hello Rebecca! It's great to hear from you again. Now that you are in the 'Blogger World', lol, what do you think of it? Do you find it easier than Xanga? I would not have probably found your blog if you hadn't commented on the Video post by Unknown Artist. :) God Bless, and I hope you and your family have a fantastic Christmas!! ♥

Rebecca Ann said...

Oh I am so glad you found my blog. I thought I had commented on your blog with my new blogger profile, but I guess not. Yes I think blogger is much easier and I just love it! God bless you too! and have a wonderful christmas with your family too!

Antoinette Petersen said...

Hello Miss. Rabecca!

I just came across your blog through my dear friend Miss. Jessica over at her blog "Seasons of a heart"! I LOVE your blog, and by your profile, it seems we have quite a bit in common! :) Did you by any chance go to a conference this month in KY? Just curious! :)

Blessings, and a merry Christmas to you and your family,

Miss. Antoinette

PS. I am a follower now, so this is not the last comment you will receive from me! ;)

Rebecca Ann said...

Antoinette No I did not attend the conference! I wanted to really badly! But my family could not attend. I hope you have a lovely christmas too! Oh and I am looking forward to your comments! I have seen your posts I believe on the feelin feminine site, which I read often. I enjoy your posts!

Rebecca Ann said...

Oh and Beth and Antoinette be sure to check out my sister's blog as well! She is over there in the side bar! :)