Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sola Gratia Music

Hey everyone,

I have been doing a mothers helper job this week and won't be posting very much, but I wanted to share this lovely music groups music with you all. Sola Gratia came into my life by a friend of mine named Ana when I saw her share their music on facebook. I recieved their CD in the mail last week and love love love it!

This music video by them is such a heart wrenching video for me to listen to! Especially as here in D.C. the March for Life occured yestserday and I am pro life and believe that abortion is definately killing many innocent lives. I was amazed to hear this song and how wonderfully they put into music the sanctity of life from a Christ centered perspective.

God bless!
Rebecca

4 comments:

Ana Smith said...

Oh, I'm glad you've enjoyed their music. If you ever come to visit I can introduce you to two of the girls in the group. They're all from Birmingham. :-)

Unknown said...

Rebecca!!! Thank you for sharing--their music is beautiful...wow. This music video is also. *tears. Thanks for sharing.
~Melanie

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

My problem with March of Dimes is that they actually believe it is okay to abort if the child will be mentally disabled. I did a lot of research when I used to vouch for them and speak up on their behalf. That ruined it.
Anyway, yey for pro-life! There should be nothing ELSE!

Rebecca Ann said...

Ana that would totally be awesome to be able to meet them! I would love that. :)

Melanie glad you were encouraged! Yes this song brought me to tears as well when I first heard it.

Victoria yes I am glad you told me about march of dimes, just in time is seems! A friend of mine likes this organization, so then I can know its not one I would support.
Yes yeah for saving lives! Praise God He holds all the unborn children in His hands though!

In Christ,
Rebecca