Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Gluten free Breakfast Cookies

 I found this recipe for Breakfast cookies at Gluten Free Goddess. My sister loves them and so do I! Ever since we found Karina's blog we have been loving her cookie recipe and pumpkin pie recipe over the holidays. I might also add that I did change the recipe a little for us. We can have milk, so I used organic raw milk in our cookies instead of rice milk. I also used regular old nestle chocolate chips instead of making our own, hey it won't hurt us one bit. :) Might as well have the real chocolate in my opinion! :) I also used the first measurement of flour as white rice flour and the second measurement of flour as sorghum flour and it tasted great.
I made these cookies again for like the 5th time in the last few months Saturday. My sister Bethany is now trying not to eat gluten, but of course she still loves a good cookie, so this recipe is perfect. I love them too and I can have gluten! These cookies are so yummy, so if one person in your family can't have gluten those who can don't be disapointed! You will love these and be able to eat them too, maybe even 2 or 3 will pop into your mouth. :)

Have a lovely Tuesday!
In Christ,
Rebecca

5 comments:

Moriah Simonowich said...

These gluten free breakfast cookies look delicous! I have to be gluten free for health problems myself...it's nice to know someone in the same boat, so to speak. ;)

Blessings,
Moriah

Beth said...

These look so good! And they're gluten-free?? Bonus! ;D
Really like the recipes on her site. :)

Anonymous said...

OHH! I must make these. :D
Thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

OHH! I must make these. :D
Thanks for posting.

Rebecca Ann said...

glad you all liked this post! :) I will be posting more gluten free recipes as well as whole wheat recipes soon. :)

God bless!
Rebecca