Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New product in my etsy shop

Hello everyone!

I am so excited to tell you all about a new product that I am selling in my etsy shop. Which can be found here-http://www.etsy.com/shop/SingNSew

I will be posting 10 of these products over the course of the next few days. So be on the watch! :)

They are called note stations and are great gifts for friends and family or to use yourself. I myself use one at my desk a lot. Its a clear picture frame laying down with a post-it pad on top and a decorative paper in the picture frame as well as some cute embellishments on the frame. Its great to put next to your computer or phone or just have to write down important things. They are only $11.00 with shipping and come in many different colors. Have a glance in my shop!

a tall tower of them! ready to go to the shop!
You may be wondering how I came up with this idea. Well many years ago my mother, sister, and I were at a lovely little tea shop and we saw that someone had made something similar. We changed it a little and have been giving them as gifts, as well as selling them to friends. Now I am able to have them in my etsy shop. My mother was a dear and helped me make them up saturday when I had some spare time between studying for my up and coming clep exam on the 29th as well as song writing. Lord willing I will be posting some videos of me singing some new songs I have written soon. Probably not for a few weeks though as I have to borrow a friends camera because mine does not have video ability. I realize thats weird, but it does not!

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Rebecca

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Genious!!

Miss Linda said...

Oh, those are absolutely beautiful!! You are so clever!!

The Grove Family said...

Hi Rebecca,
We had a nice time with you yesterday!
Just so you know, the stitches and sticks and regal roses links don't seem to be working.
Love, Joanna