Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Chair cushions for Mother

Hello everyone!

Here is another finished project that I have been working on since the beginning of april. New cushions for my mother's dining room chairs. They were in desperate need of new covers and my dear sister Beth drafted the pattern for me. Then I did all the sewing. You can see her blog here. They are frilly with the ruffles, but still beautiful and not too much! they were so pain without the ruffle. They match the funny flowers and sunny yellow walls in our dining room well!

Above a cushion on one of the 8 chairs. They do take about 2 hours for me to make one I believe, as I have to tuck tucks on the ruffle and that takes a while.


Well have a lovely day and I will be posting more of my sewing adventures tomorrow!! An acessory has been my favorite for the past two days! Can you guess what kind of an acessory if may be?! You will know tomorrow.
Oh and my mother bought the crocheted table cloth at a yard sale for only 4 dollars!!! Its all done by hand! lovely!
In Christ,
Rebecca



2 comments:

Danielle Pajak said...

You have done a wonderful job sewing those cushions! Your parents are going to love them. I love the rose patterned design on them. Very elegant. :-) Can't wait to see the accessory!

Rebecca Ann said...

Thanks Danielle! I love them and my mother loves them too! I am so glad to have that project down. Next are the kitchen chair cushions!!