Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ceder Creek Reenactment

Hey everyone!

My family and our group of families had a lovely time at the Ceder Creek 146th reenactment this past weekend in the Shenadoah Valley. It was great! Here are some group photos to tide you over until I get more photos from my friend Lindsey.



We had a lovely time and we have even a new family that came to their first reenactment dressed up! So it was a great event! I was able to chat with lots of other reenactors as well as specatotors about the Lord. So it was great experience and really stretched me. The Lord is so good. I am also wearing in the photo my puffed sleeve finally finished wool dress. More photos coming soon of it up close! :) I have posted about it here. So I am so happy that I finally finished it! The pleating of the skirt was very difficult for more at first, but after probably 10 times of ripping I got it. Bethany my sister is a great and patient teacher. :)

All these photos are copyrighted by Lindsey photography. So please email or comment if you want to use them in any way.

God bless everyone and I have tons of projects I want to post about, but alas still no camera. I am saving my money to get a new one or the old one will Lord willing show up!

In Christ,
Rebecca

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Your dress is gorgeous, Becca! It looks like you all had a fun time, wish we could've come. :)

Love,
~Ginny

Rebecca Ann said...

Thanks Ginny! We all had a great time despite the cold! :)

love,Becca