Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November is fleeting


Hey ya'll! Yes side pony tails are totally in style again! not! haha :) Yeah so that is how I wear my hair when I go to bed, I thought it was too 90's to not share. :) Yes I am a 90's child.



My boys!I  love them.

The thanksgiving feast with friends was too much fun and we were so blessed to spend it with fellow believers in Christ despite not having a church home right now.




The whole group after we stuffed ourselves, no I guess I should say ate our fill. :) We sang hymns to the Lord, played a fun game, and had great conversation. It was a lovely evening and afternoon.


Happy thanksgiving late ya'll and don't forget God is good in abundance and plenty and in times of hardship as well. Praise God for His steadfast faithfulness to us.

God bless,
Rebecca

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hehe, I put my hair up like that at night too when it gets long enough, we called in pineapple-ing! =)

Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving!

Your boys are super cute and make me want another cat, will just have to make do with the neighborhood cats that hang around our house for now! =)