Sunday, November 18, 2012

Comfy Camping Shirt meets LOTR


Hi Ya'll! I hope your Sunday is restful and giving you much needed rest and contemplation. Here is my outfit I wore Thursday when I went to a documentary with my sister and a friend about birth. It is called Birth Story and its about Ina May and her life as a midwife. We also went on a walk in a nearby park and took some photos.

The LOTR photo, I think the skirt in this photo looks like something Arwen or Eowyn's skirts would do in the movie. 


All of the items except my boots are thrifted recently. I found the skirt Wednesday and the plaid shirt a few weeks ago with a friend. Thanks Stephanie for spotting the top! You have good eyes. :) I found the belt at Goodwill as well.

God bless!
Rebeca

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Cute!!! I love the plaid with the ultrafeminine skirt!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the skirt!