Friday, November 9, 2012

Collective Thrift Haul

Hello readers!

I hope today finds you well and ready to fight the good fight. Yes I know Obama is still our President and I am ok with that. As a friend of mine told me yesterday, " God voted for Obama." Obviously God wanted him to be President to do a work in His people in this nation. So I have peace now even though what happened is not what I would have planned, God knows best. He has a perfect plan for our good and His glory ultimately.


Anyways, on with the haul. ;) I have put together a haul of thrifted items I have gotten in September, October, and this month of November. Enjoy and comment and tell me what you have thrifted lately and if you liked the video.

God bless!
Rebecca

1 comment:

Joy said...

How fun, Rebecca! I loved seeing all of your thrifted treasures. You make me wish I could go hit the thrift stores! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your post!