Monday, November 19, 2012

Etsy Purchases


I could not help getting excited when I got my tardis pashmina in the mail today!!!!!!!

I also bought this great bag as well with a tardis on it in lavendar from Geekiana. Her stuff is pretty darn amazing!

I also received some fun stuff in the mail for my friend Ashley for a swap we are doing this month in the mail. I got the idea from a whole bunch of youtuber's who are doing it and thought hey I want to do a swap with another blogger/youtuber and she complied. I can't wait to do our exchange!



I also won this lovely belt and it came in to the mail today too! I was so excited about all the goodies! I have to say I absolutely love etsy! Its the best invention ever. It gets all the people who love homemade and vintage things together! I think thats awesome. :)

rebecca

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Etsy is pretty fantastic, it's my favorite place to shop online!

I love the things you got, the pashmina is such a pretty color and who wouldn't like the design on it? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Cute!! I have a TARDIS iphone case. ;) I like that scarf and bag. I think I have the bag on my etsy favorites actually!
+Victoria+