Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thrift store finds and Granny Squares

Hey gals!
I found an amazing find when I stopped by the thrift store today on my daily walk. A pendleton wool skirt!! Its robins egg blue and goes oh so well with my red belt and red purse I also scored.



 It gave me a happier mood to put on this ensemble. Sorry I could not get a picture of me in the ensemble because my sister has the camera at her internship and these are photos on my ipod. Not the best, but better than nothing.
 A friend of mine is having friends of hers make 12" by 12" squares for blankets she will make to give to missionaries over seas to give to the poor. I decided to help her out in this endeavor and made one square today and started on another. I love purple, blue, white, and green and brown!
 The best part you can mediate on Scripture and use up your scrap yarns at the same time. :)
God bless!
Rebecca

No comments: