Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sewing and a clean room

Hey everyone!

I just finished sewing up two laundry bags for my grandparents. I thought I would share them with you all here.
The one below is for my grandmother. I adore the way it turned out! My sister Bethany made the pattern and I put it together. The fabric is the best part I believe!!!
This one is my grandfathers and he had already started using it. It is made out of denim of course. Very heavey duty. Details of the blue floral bag.

The first time I ever did this type of bottom on a bag.
It draws up with some pretty yellow ribbon.



And here is my room after cleaning today! woohoo! fabulously clean!




details of a quilt my mother, sister, and I made last year for civil war living history. I use it on my bed when we are not at events. Its about a queen size, so it drags on the ground on my bed, but its great for covering up the sides of my bed. Oh and I am learning to knit as well. My sister has been teaching me, its getting better. At least I can knit and cast-on so far. I hope to practice at our next civil war living history event next weekend. Have a lovely friday! Another post coming tomorrow.

In Christ,

Rebecca

1 comment:

Stephanie Ann said...

I love your quilts, they are so pretty!