Monday, April 1, 2013

Bohemian meets 1930s Outfit of the day


I am sorry in advance for the poor sound quality of the video with the wind and the lawn mowers at the end. Enjoy anyway though!


I asked the lady who made the hat if she could make it without chains like the one in her shop and she kindly obliged. So do ask if you don't want chains on the side with the bow and she can do that. I love the  big bow a lot!

 Please excuse my headphones, I was walking and wanted music to listen to.

My pashmina scarf is from a store called Compass, which is only in Texas unfortunately. The snowflake necklace from Ashley was fun to wear when the snow came and I love how it sparkles.



 My hat is from Felt Fancy's Esty shop and my necklace was given to me by Ashley from Bramblewoodfashion.

God bless!
Rebecca

No comments: