Wednesday, February 2, 2011

30 day clothing challenge

Hey everyone!

I was inspired by this lovely blog I found this morning to do a 30 day challenge. http://www.sidewalkchic.com/2010/12/all-together-now-outfits-1-30.html

Lets see how I do!  You are supposed to choose 30 peices of clothing that you will wear mixed and matched for 30 or more days. I am not sure I can do it for more than 30 days. But its a way to use your clothing that you have and not buy or thrift more clothing! It will be good for me though, as I tend to not be crazy with my clothing and wear boring outfits that are not interesting. This way I can mix some fun colors and combos of clothing together. My first outfit is below, a yellow dress my sister made for me years ago that I never wore, until now! I add the lace to the bottom and some more yellow fabric as the dress turned out shorter than I wanted. Now its lovely! I love wearing it! I will be wearing on our vacation this weekend most definately!

No comments: