Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Haul and Clinique Lip product review

So just a disclaimer that I am not trying to brag about what I received for Christmas, this haul is for you guys to have fun watching and maybe you might want to go out and buy some of these things. I wanted to review the lip products and recommend some of the nail polishes and books as well. Let me know if you like this type of post or if you don't. Please be kind in the comments though if you don't like it. 


I bought 3 lip products from Clinique with my Christmas money from family. Thank you family!


The first lip product is a Clinique lipstick in the color Cranberry Cream and I have loved wearing it for New years today. The only thing I dislike about it is it comes off really easy after eating. I love that it is very moisturizing though! I was surprised that without a lip balm underneath my lips don't get dried out with this lipstick on. That was a plus definitely!


The other two lip products are also Clinique, one is a  Super Strawberry Chubby Stick and the other is an Almost Lipstick in the color Black Honey. These are both available from Sephora and amazon.com as well as from a local consultant. I bought mine from Sephora.



 I also talked about my wet n wild nail polish in the color Red a Good Book and I am wearing it in these pictures. I love it!

The chubby stick is a great every day color in super strawberry. I have gotten a lot of compliments when I wear it. 


Black honey looks very dark in the tube, but its really a great natural lip color on. The swatch on my hand does not do it justice. I will insert a photo of myself wearing it when I get a chance.




Let me know if you all enjoyed this Clinique lip product review. I find reviews helpful, but my viewers may not be into this like I am.

God bless and happy new year!


Watch my Christmas gift haul with the clinique lip colors at the end of the video. 
Rebecca

No comments: