Sunday, February 12, 2012

Latest piano composition


Hey friends!


I know its been a long wait, but finally I am uploading a video of me playing the piano for your enjoyment. I have had a terrible cough and been stuffed up real bad this week, so no singing for this video. But I promise to get a video of me playing and singing another song I have written soon. This song still does not have a title and this is just me playing around. I have written down the melody line which you can hear me play throughout the peice quite often, but still am playing around with what should be put into the rest of the song. There are mistakes and mess ups, but I hope you enjoy. :) I was inspired by David Nevue and I love his music! The composition is my own, I was inspired to sit down and write a piano arrangement today because of his beautiful piano arrangements. You can listen to him for free at Pandora .

Enjoy the video and don't feel like you need to watch the whole thing to get the idea. :) Its pretty long. haha

In Christ,
Rebecca

3 comments:

Emily Ann Putzke said...

Oh my goodness!! This is AMAZING!! It sounds like it should be the soundtrack for a movie! You're very talented! =)

Stephanie Ann said...

Beautiful! I'm so glad you posted it!

Danielle Pajak said...

I saw this the other day and finally was able to listen to it yesterday! I was so excited to hear your own composition. While listening to Pandora I only just heard of David Nevue. His work is great. I can see why he would inspire you. This is such a sweet piece of music. Is this just an arrangement or does it have words? There is a gentle and delicate quality to the piece. Very nice, Rebecca. I enjoyed it. :-) Thanks for sharing it.